2013 SHCC Coaching Sessions
In a continued effort to provide excellent services the ShortHills Cycling Club will continue to offer skill sessions and youth rides throughout the summer in 2013. The goal is to create a safe and friendly atmosphere for club members to learn and develop their confidence and handling skills on the bike.
Please note, in order to participate or volunteer you must be a club member. Unfortunately we cannot allow any exceptions. The 2013 membership form is available under the Membership section on http://www.shorthillscyclingclub.com. Please bring the form along with your signed waiver and payment. Someone will be there to collect and hand out membership cards.
You must come equip with a good bike in proper working condition, a helmet, a spare tube and tools in case of trail-side repair. One way to tell a good bike is that it has skewers instead of bolt on wheels.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or send a PM through the SHCC Forum.
- Open to all club members between the age of 11 and 17. (If your child is 1 or 2 years shy of this age group but they would still like to participate please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss)
- We will start each night with a skill session and then go for a fun ride.
- Open to all club members in good standing.
- Guided towards beginner riders.
- Will run on the 1st Thursday of each month and cover one of more skill sets in each outing.
The 2013 Coaching Committee